4ThePlayer Software Review
In 2018, 4ThePlayer was created, which develops mobile games for online casinos. Although the company has recently started its activities, it has extensive experience in the iGaming industry
The developer was put on public display in February 2019, when he became a partner of the Yggdrasil Game Server (YGS) Masters Studio. After that, the company entered into partnerships with Northern Lights, Fantasma, and Rabcat.
Serious people are behind 4ThePlayer, the Swedish giant NetEnt, which is almost the most popular software developer. This company has the best programmers who have made many innovations in the gambling industry.
At the moment, the company’s portfolio has only five gambling entertainments, four video slots, and one board game. The company’s motto is something like this: “We take not quantity, but quality.” Developers carefully work on each machine to make it as unique and exciting as possible.
Let’s get acquainted with the features of the provider slots:
- Modern graphics. All devices of the supplier endowed with colorful three-dimensional graphics, and also have beautiful special effects that make the gameplay exciting.
- Adaptability. First of all, the company’s video slots were created for mobile devices. They work on almost all smartphones right in the browser. HTML5 technology used to create the machines, so users do not need to download software.
- Dispersion. Most of the company’s machines have high volatility, but some games endowed with an average dispersion index.
Return percentage. The average RTP value for all devices is 96.5%.
- Profitable bonuses. Online developer slots endowed with free spins and a large number of lines. In some machines, when additional options are activated, the number of prize paths for combinations can increase hundreds of times.
The Most Popular 4ThePlayer Games
We study the requested vendor machines:
- 1 Left Alive. In this game, users have to destroy hordes of zombies and save people. The slot has 1,024 lines, and their number can increase to 32,768 when the bonus is activated. There is also a round of free spins in the slot machine.
- 9k Yeti. An online device will introduce gamblers to the Bigfoot and the harsh climate of the server. The game has five reels, 4096 pay-lines, the “guaranteed win” function, and a profitable round of free spins.
- 100 Bit Dice. In this board game, users need to roll dice and place bets. The return percentage is 98.94%! The maximum payout of the machine is x1000. Besides, in one round you can bet from 0.1 to 1000 dollars.
4ThePlayer is a promising software developer that can compete with the titans of the gambling industry in the future. The company is licensed by UKGC, which confirms the correct operation of the RNG. The developers of the company intend to take not quantity, but quality, so you should not expect that they will release many slots in a short period.