Skrill is a popular payment system, founded in 2001 in London. Simple registration and the absence of a fee for deposits/cashouts in casino sites make it especially convenient and in demand among professional players.
Skrill payment system is attractive because of its VIP-status, which gives their owners a lot of privileges, as well as remove all fees (except for internal transfers between users of the system).
Skrill is a great place to keep your bankroll, thanks to the Skrill Security Token security key, your money will always be safe.
Deposit and withdrawal of funds
You can replenish your Skrill account with a plastic card, bank transfer or PaysafeCard card, which can be used at the terminals of payment for mobile services. A complete list and commissions can be found on this page – https://www.skrill.com/ru/fees/.
You can withdraw money from your Skrill account using a Skrill Prepaid MasterCard, or order a withdrawal to your bank account or VISA card.
Best Skrill Casinos:
|White Lion Casino||Review|
|Slots Empire Casino||Review|
Payment system commission
– Deposits/withdrawals in the bookmakers, poker rooms and online casinos – for free
– Transfers within the system for regular users – 1.9% (but not more than € 20)
– Transfers within the system for VIP users Bronze – 1% (but not more than € 10)
– Transfers within the system for VIP users Silver and above – 1% (but not more than € 2)
– Withdrawing money to a bank account or VISA card – € 5.5 and 7.50% respectively
– Commission for currency exchange – from 2.99% to 4.99%
– Cash withdrawal from Skrill Prepaid MasterCard for VIP users Bronze – € 5.5
– Cash withdrawal from Skrill Prepaid MasterCard for VIP-users Silver and above – for free.
Skrill Prepaid MasterCard Card
Skrill Prepaid MasterCard is available only to Skrill VIP users. Using the card, you can instantly receive money from your Skrill Account at any ATM in the world or pay for your purchase at any outlet around the world.
The card is issued free of charge and does not require annual contributions, the card is valid for 3 years. There is no fee for withdrawing money from an ATM. When withdrawing cash from an ATM in a currency other than the card currency, a fee of 2.49% will be withheld.
What is VIP status and how to get it
In the Skrill payment system, each user has the opportunity to get one of the VIP-status: Bronze (Bronze), Silver (Silver), Gold (Gold) or Diamond (Diamond). Skrill VIP status depends on the amount of deposits made by the user: the greater the volume of transactions, the higher the level and reward.
firstname.lastname@example.org – for ordinary users
email@example.com – for VIP users
firstname.lastname@example.org – for account verification
email@example.com – for customers who have fulfilled the conditions for obtaining VIP status